Moving can be one of the most difficult things a person can do. Whether you are off to college, a new job or just a change of pace, we have found that preparation can help to ease stress and reduce anxiety.
To get started, click on the Moving Check List above. This tool will help you keep track of what you have and it helps us in providing you with a fair accurate quote.
- Gather supplies-boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, newspaper, or peanuts, markers and labels.
- Start purging items as soon as possible before your move (make sure you get a donation form for a tax write off).
- Decide what to start packing-Pack the things you use least often first.
- Look for or purchase boxes that are relatively similar in size. This makes for uniform and easy loading and unloading and can save you time and money.
- Scan and save important documents to the cloud or a thumb drive.